To My Wonderful Patients,
I’m excited to announce that I am transitioning full time to my own practice in Berkeley. It’s been an honor and a pleasure to serve you these past eight years at San Francisco Natural Medicine and I’m here to help you through this transition.
This move has risen out of my commitment to maintain health and balance in my own life as I teach other women to do the same.
- When you come see me in my new practice, you will receive many of the same services:
- Consultations with a doctor who truly listens
- Access to unique lab testing to reveal underlying causes
- Comprehensive treatment plans for your individual needs
- Preventive and pro-active approaches to staying healthy
- GYN exams, paps, and natural solutions for women’s health
- Bodywork sessions for stress relief and mind-body balance
About my new practice
For over 15 years I have dedicated myself to teaching others how to expand their healthcare options through natural medicine. I am thrilled to make my unique style of holistic and compassionate healthcare coaching more accessible through a streamlined practice with benefits such as:
- Electronic health records with online scheduling and secure messaging
- Easy online ordering of supplements, with my recommendations entered for you
- Online access to your treatment plans and labs (all HIPAA compliant and secure)
For the purpose of strengthening the continued one-on-one relationships I cherish with each of my patients, I have developed the following programs. These options give you the most comprehensive support I can offer you at a great savings. Single visits are also available, but you get the best value when you choose one of the programs. Click either of the boxes below for more details. When you commit to me, I commit to you and together we commit to doing whatever it takes to achieve your goals.
About the new office
I have created a streamlined, green, paperless office in a relaxing and welcoming environment. My office is located at 2820 7th Street inside the Namaste Yoga Studio in Berkeley.
This location is easily accessible just off of the Ashby exit from Interstate-80. It is only a 20-30 minute drive from San Francisco and there is ample parking in front. The office is also accessible from BART’s Ashby Station via the 49 bus, or from BART’s MacArthur station via the free Emery Go-Round shuttle to Berkeley Bowl West, which is just around the corner.
What about my other relationships at SF Natural Medicine?
Your original charts will remain at SF Natural Medicine and you can see another doctor or continue to pick up supplements as needed. I have excellent relationships with all of the doctors and we are happy to coordinate your care. I want what’s best for you and I understand if you need to stay with another doctor. The SF Natural Medicine office may be a better fit if:
- You need primary care, or help with more acute or urgent health care needs
- A San Francisco location is essential
- You prefer instant access to lab test kits and on-site supplements; I will not have test kits and supplements on site
- You work with several SFNM doctors and prefer to keep everything under one roof
- You are uncomfortable with using technology or using electronic charts during your visit
- If you need evening or weekend appointments
- You don’t need a deeper partnership with your doctor
Berkeley sounds great – let’s get started!
Simply click the ‘Let’s Get Started’ button below to e-sign a release form. Once I’ve received your request, my assistant will also set you up in our online system called Charm. Watch your email inbox over the next few days for further details and feel free to contact us with any questions. We’re here to help make this transition as smooth as possible!