You are invited to join...
Dr. Amy's Perimenopause Program
Get Informed ~ Get Empowered ~ Get Balanced
This program will give you a 6-month circle of support to help you optimize your hormones and your overall health!
I've gathered together for you ALL of the most helpful information and effective natural strategies that I've seen make the biggest difference for the perimenopausal patients in my practice. Then I added connection and group support as well as activities with special guests. And I know your time is precious so I've made it as flexible as possible with the least commitment required to still get you all the results you want and need.
Perimenopause is a natural phase of life that can be navigated gracefully with mind-body awareness, holistic self-care, and natural remedies when needed.
Dr. Amy Day, ND is one of the Bay Area’s top hormone balancing experts. She is known widely for her effective protocols, and her caring and compassionate approach.
Community of Like-Minded Women
Monthly in-person gathering, monthly virtual gathering, plus 24/7 facebook connection for questions, sharing and celebrations.
Online Wellness Library
Dr. Amy’s guidance (via audios and handouts) on dozens of perimenopause symptoms and women’s health topics, right at your fingertips, and on your own schedule.
January - June 2016
Here's everything that is included:
1) Once-a-Month In-Person Gathering, with special guest activity
- One Sunday per month, 4:00-6:30pm, in Berkeley. Includes sharing and connection with like-minded women, plus Dr. Amy's teaching of that month’s topic.
We will begin by getting your mind aligned with your goals. We will explore your internal messages, and how to use your mind-body connection, your thoughts and your habitual patterns to support your health.
The choices you make in how you live your life day-to-day can have a huge impact on your health. We will take a close look at how to optimize the Four Cornerstones of Health (Nutrition, Fitness, Sleep and Stress Management) in your own life in the simplest, most practical ways.
RESTORE: Adrenal/Thyroid Health
Your adrenal and thyroid hormones are the first keys to unlocking the mystery of balancing your internal chemistry. Many hormonal symptoms (eg fatigue, insomnia, low mood, anxiety, belly fat) stem mainly from these two, rather than the sex hormones.
REBALANCE: Female Sex Hormones
We will dive into all of the hormonal fluctuations that can happen as a woman goes through perimenopause. Once you understand what is going on in your body, you can also figure out what to do to help yourself.
REPAIR: Digestive Health
This may come as a surprise, but digestive health is a very important part of hormonal balance! We'll take a look at optimizing your digestive process, the health of your gut microbiome, and your ability to detox environmental chemicals that act like hormones.
RECOMMIT: Purpose, Connection and Pleasure
We will tap into your own deeper purpose, and connection to why you are doing all of this in the first place. We will also be exploring the power of pleasure to keep you on track on your journey to wellness as you continue forward from here.
GUEST ACTIVITY: While we are together each month, you'll get extra support from a variety of special guests such as yoga, dance, pilates or art. By bringing in movement, expression and the creative process, you will foster a deeper relationship with your mind and your body.
2) Once-a-Month Virtual Gathering
- One Wednesday per month, 3:30-5:00pm, by computer or phone.
- These sessions are for extra support and Q&A, and will be recorded in case you can’t attend.
3) Private Facebook Group for 24/7 connection with our amazing community
- Ask questions, get support, share ideas, celebrate successes, send invitations (anyone want to join for a hike on Saturday?)... OR rant and complain (anyone else awake at 2am?!?).
4) Online "Hormone Harmony" Educational Library
- Your own personal learning library of Dr. Amy's past workshops on a variety of hormone topics such as Hot Flash Relief, Anxiety, and Insomnia plus detailed classes on Adrenals, Thyroid, Sex Hormones and more. Includes downloadable audio recordings, plus written handouts.
- This is an in-depth collection of resources that you can access in the order you need most, and at the time that is convenient for you.
5) Adrenal Saliva Test (simple at-home collection kit)
- The adrenals are such an important foundation of hormone balancing, so this test is included for every participant! You will get to see the map of your own cortisol curve and learn your DHEA level.
- This insightful lab test, and our monthly discussions, will help guide you to create a plan tailored to your unique needs.
6) 20% Off Supplements and Office Visits with Dr. Amy
- If you find that you need any herbal or nutritional supplements, or focused private 1:1 time with Dr. Amy, you can get them at 20% off during these six months.