The 2-Week Women’s Recharge
Restore your vitality naturally with ease!
Have you put your own health on the back burner for too long? This simple and effective program will help you get back on track so you can:
- Enjoy great, steady energy all day
- Release excess belly fat, bloating and water retention
- Get more restful sleep so you can feel like yourself again
- Find balance for your changing hormones
Imagine, in just two weeks you could have the energy you need to do all the things you do!
You will have a web portal to access all of your audio and video instructions, plus you'll get value-packed handouts, recipes, exercise videos and daily routines for optimizing the Four Keys to your healthy foundation: Nutrition, Fitness, Sleep and Stress management!
Everything is recorded so you can decide the timing that is best for you. You can download the handouts so you can refer to them again and again if needed. The diet you follow will depend on your needs so you get to choose the level of cleansing that is right for you. Whether you are a seasoned cleanser or this is all new, you can benefit from this easy to follow program. You can always go back and do a deeper level later if you choose.
Yes, this program includes a cleanse, but this is not a fast and you won’t be sitting on the toilet all day! You will feel satisfied from eating a healthy diet and will nourish your body with tasty foods and cleansing drinks. You will also learn wonderful spa-like self-care treatments that you can do at home to feel fully pampered without spending a fortune (or a lot of time)! These treatments help to stimulate your lymphatics, increase your circulation and enhance your cleansing… plus they make you look and feel fabulous!
I’ve helped hundreds of women safely cleanse to increase energy, jumpstart healthy weight loss, balance hormones, ease troubling digestive symptoms and shift their relationship to food forever. I personally do this cleanse twice per year as part of my own health maintenance and to “push the re-set button” on any habits that slip over time.
“…really boosted my energy.”
Like many women, I lead a very busy life and am always looking for ways to reduce my stress. Dr. Amy’s thoughtful and holistic program gave me the tools I needed for the long term.Nancy Smith Graphic Designer, San Francisco
“Do a cleanse with Dr. Amy!”
I had some apprehension about doing a 14 day cleanse but Dr. Amy Day made it very doable. I found it easy to give up caffeine and sugar with the supplements she suggested and instructions for making delicious fruit and veggie smoothies. Symptoms started disappearing and I have made lifelong changes, I am sure.Amy Sullivan San Francisco
What is the investment?
When I work with patients privately and in groups, cleansing is always a powerful catalyst for change. I have seen cleanses on the market that cost $1,000 for a single week, but I want this one to be more widely accessible.
The investment for the 2-Week Women's Recharge is only $297 for this comprehensive program.
Bonuses to help you succeed
- BONUS #1 – An audio recording from neuro-repatterning coach Cinthia Dennis to help you create the mindset you need to achieve your health goals with ease.
- BONUS #2 – You will get two workout videos from our personal trainer, Dawne Schoep. She has created a powerful, yet simple, full body toning workout for us that takes only 5 minutes per day.
- BONUS #3 – A yoga video with detailed instructions and demonstrations of the Moon Salutations series. This feminine twist on the popluar Sun Salutations is a great way to start or end your day.
- BONUS #4 – You will also receive a video of the “Nutrition for Busy Women” workshop with guest nutrition coach Marnie Northrup. This video is packed with practical advice to help you eat healthy, even when life’s demands are high.
I'd love for you to get this support and to make your health goals come true... and now you can, for only $297. I look forward to supporting you to have abundant energy so you can do all the important things you do!
Questions? Write to support@DrAmyDay.com.
Dr. Amy Day, ND
Women's Wellness Expert
Click below and let's get started!